30 Weeks and Bumpdate
How many weeks:
30 Weeks
10 more weeks to go!
How big is Baby Boy:
The size of a cucumber
Maternity Clothes:
Still the same. Dresses a lot.
Weight Gain Alert!
Gained this week: -0.4 lbs
Total weight gain: 15.6 lbs
30 Weeks
10 more weeks to go!
How big is Baby Boy:
The size of a cucumber
Maternity Clothes:
Still the same. Dresses a lot.
Weight Gain Alert!
Gained this week: -0.4 lbs
Total weight gain: 15.6 lbs
Movement:
We had birthday cake this weekend for DD. On those days, he was SOO active. His movements are big and sometimes very uncomfortable. I love every minute!
Food Cravings:
none. I love a bacon and tomato sandwich currently. I eta one quite often.
Food Aversions:
no real aversions. Just sticking to my eating plan (unless it is birthday cake day!)
My Current Eating Pattern:
This is pretty much the same. I make sure I eat several times a day, and check my blood levels one hour after eating larger meals...
Symptoms:
Fatigue, frequent urination, back pain,
thirsty, pregnancy brain, nesting, breathlessness, uncomfortable and
feeling like I have little feet in my ribs :),some insomnia, itchy skin, Braxton Hicks
contractions, colostrum,
leaky bladder, achy feet, strong
nails and hair, strong contractions, my hip still hurts when I sleep
Sleep:
I am sleeping pretty well. I get up at least once to pee... but I think I may be tossing because I wake up soo tired.
What do I miss:
Being able to carry DD. She misses that too.
Best moment of the week:
We had a little birthday party for DD. She was so sweet and grateful for everything she got. I love that little girl.
Worst moment of the week:
Everything seemed to be good this week.
What am I looking forward to:
I have a drs appt today. I have several questions I need to ask him (specifically about my weight gain, and when do we start talking about planning the induction). I also have a shower coming up :)
Milestones:
30 Weeks! "My belly's increasing size is a definite clue that Baby Boy is getting bigger and bigger every day, weighing in at over 3 lbs now. Growing daily is his brain, which is starting to look like the real thing with grooves and wrinkles. Baby Boy can now also regulate his own body temperature, so he'll start shedding the lanugo."
from What to Expect When You're Expecting

No comments:
Post a Comment