How many weeks:
38 Weeks
38 Weeks
(Written at 38w3d)
How big is Baby Boy:
The size of a pumpkin.
The size of a pumpkin.
Maternity Clothes:
Still the same. My pants have gotten a little tight... so they are a little more uncomfortable. But I still wear them.
Weight Gain Alert!
Gained this week: .8 lbs
Total weight gain: 21 lbs
Movement:
Movement:
He has had a few not so active days this week. I ended up going to get monitored on Monday to make sure he was ok... of course, he has been extremely active since then. He has definitely run out of space in there!!
Food Cravings:
I want grapes... and today I want chocolate.
Food Aversions:
I can eat anything... I am starting to feel a little more nauseated this week.
My Current Eating Pattern:
This has not changed... still on the same routine for eating 6 times a day.
Symptoms:
frequent urination, some fatigue after moving about, tender and growing belly, occasional breast tenderness, I am starting to waddle, lots of contractions (they are getting painful!), indigestion after meals, occasional swollen feet and hands, dizziness, bladder leakage, nesting urges, back pain, pregnancy brain, some anxiety and nervousness, hip and joint pain, lots of detailed dreams, emotional, super big belly, forgetfulness, headaches, round ligament pain, thirsty, breathlessness, little feet in my ribs :), some insomnia (tossing and turning), itchy skin, colostrum, achy feet, strong nails and hair... and, my groin muscles hurt... they seem to be loosening up.
Sleep:
My favorite part of the day! I sleep ok. Some tossing and turning throughout the night...
What do I miss:
Running around with DD.
Best moment of the week:
This whole week was great. :)
Worst moment of the week:
I was very anxious Sunday night when I hadn't felt him move much...
What am I looking forward to:
Meeting our Little guy... I need to come up with a name!! We will finalize induction plans this week too. I will find out the exact plan for going to the H and evicting him! (I do have some anxiety about the birth... prayers are much appreciated.)
Milestones:
"Baby Boy isn't so little anymore and is most likely weighing close to seven pounds and measuring around 20 inches in length. His fetal development is nearly complete as he's shedding his vernix and lanugo. Baby's also producing MORE surfactant, which prevents the air sacs in his lungs from sticking to one another once he starts breathing. Most changes in his development are now small, but still very important! He's still adding fat and fine-tuning his brain and nervous system."
from What to Expect When You're Expecting
Bumpdate
(I don't know why i took it so crooked...)


No comments:
Post a Comment