Sunday, November 25, 2012

9dp6dt - TWW and symptoms

Honestly, this TWW has flown by. (My mom would tell you differently!) It has probably been one of the quickest TWWs yet! I think it is probably because of the Holidays, and because school and work have been very busy. The transfer was last Friday. On Sunday, my Bible study group laid hands on me (and my uterus) and prayed for blessings and growth (it was amazing!) Monday and Tuesday, the family I keep was sick, and they didn't want me to be exposed to whatever it is, so I got the afternoon's of those days off. My morning job was still very bustley, and I love that! Then Thanksgiving weekend is always full of lots of things! Anyway, I got some good relaxing time in right after transfer, and then some happy good times with my family. So I think as far as giving my body the best chance I could, I am in a good place.

I have been having ridiculous symptoms. I know this could be from the Crinone gel I am taking, so I could either read into them as good things, or just chock them up! But, I would like to think of them as good things and enjoy being PUPO! (We all know how fragile this journey is, and I am not pregnant very often... so I need to enjoy whatever I can! RIGHT!?!?)

I feel exhausted. You would not believe... and when I say exhausted, I don't mean "I'm tired." I mean, I can't keep my eyes open, all I want to do is go to bed... where it the truck that hit me..." I can smell everything. DH fried a turkey for our thanksgiving yesterday.. and I had to leave the house. And I am so HUNGRY! :)

*ETA: I can't believe I forgot to mention how SORE my bbs are! Another symptom!

By this time the last cycle, I had been spotting for 5 days. I have had no spotting, and by tomorrow last cycle, I had lost the pregnancy. My betas are tomorrow... that was the only bad part about having this so close to a holiday. The clinic was closed on what would have been my normal Beta day. So, hopefully, when they call me tomorrow between 11a and 4p, they will give me nice high numbers and everything will be fine. I may not be able to get on here and post the results (good or bad) until Thursday or Friday... I know, I know... the wait will torture us all! But either way, I will need to talk to my family, and let it set in. I am really feeling very hopeful. I am not stressed. And I know that God is working and in control.

Anyway, I will let you all know as soon as I can. Thanks so much for your continued prayers!!!

3 comments:

  1. Sending many many thoughts your way!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those all sound like very promising symptoms! Good luck to you on beta day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hope you got good news today!! :)

    ReplyDelete