How many weeks:
14 weeks
How big is baby:
The size of a lemon

Maternity Clothes:
I am starting to wear more. I can't button my dress pants any more, so I have to wear maternity dress pants. I still have one pair of regular jeans I can get into. I did take out my summer wardrobe and replace it with the summer maternity hand-me-downs... I am so blessed to have these hand-me-downs!
Weight Gain Alert!
This week - 1.8lbs
Total - 6.8
124.4lbs
This week - 1.8lbs
Total - 6.8
124.4lbs
Movement:
Again, I think I've felt a few little flutters, but nothing definite. I can't wait until I can tell for sure!
Food Cravings:
I haven't wanted tuna as much this week... but still know I love it! I love the way cooked fish smells! I can't get enough popcorn! Tonight I want a salad.
Food Aversions:
Cucumbers and Bacon. Again, I can't find many things that I want... But usually once I start eating I am ok with the food.
Gender:
Waiting on someone to call me to schedule that appt. So excited!
Symptoms:
Frequent urination, increased appetite, weepiness (while watching tv -stupid Iams commercials!),
indigestion and heartburn, hiccups, breast changes, heightened sense of smell, crazy dreams
My nausea and vomiting have hit their height this week.. Even taking the Zofran I have thrown up more times in the last week than I have through out the first 13 weeks! It is not happiness!
What do I miss:
I will always miss Baby B. But I miss nothing about not being pregnant! I wish I didn't throw up all the time though!
Best moment of the week:
We had a bleeding scare this week. I started bleeding very heavy Tuesday night. So Wednesday, we went to the dr and got to see an ultrasound of Baby. Baby was fine! Jumping all around... So that was the best moment!
What am I looking forward to:
Making my gender scan appt
Making my gender scan appt
Milestones:
Month 4!!!
"Baby is now the size of my clenched fist. Other developments this week include a roof in baby's mouth and intestinal activity. Meconium is now being produced. Lanugo now covers the baby's body for warmth."
from What to Expect When You're Expecting
BabyBump
I can tell a big difference this week.
Month 4!!!
"Baby is now the size of my clenched fist. Other developments this week include a roof in baby's mouth and intestinal activity. Meconium is now being produced. Lanugo now covers the baby's body for warmth."
from What to Expect When You're Expecting
BabyBump
I can tell a big difference this week.
You are having some of the same cravings as I did... with my boys. ;) You look so cute!
ReplyDeleteLove your cute little bump. Glad the bleeding stopped and baby was okay :)
ReplyDelete