*We've made it to the 2nd Trimester!*
How many weeks:
13 Weeks
*4th Month of Pregnancy*
*4th Month of Pregnancy*
How big is baby:
The size of a peach
Maternity Clothes:
I am still wearing my regular pants... I keep them unbuttoned. I have a few pair that I can't wear unbuttoned. I have one pair of maternity jeans that I wear occasionally.
I am still wearing my regular pants... I keep them unbuttoned. I have a few pair that I can't wear unbuttoned. I have one pair of maternity jeans that I wear occasionally.
Weight Gain Alert!
This past week I gained 1.2lbs. I am up 5lbs total (122.6lbs).
This past week I gained 1.2lbs. I am up 5lbs total (122.6lbs).
Movement:
Baby is moving all around... but I am not sure I feel it.
Baby is moving all around... but I am not sure I feel it.
Food Cravings:
Tuna fish.
Tuna fish.
Food Aversions:
Cucumbers. Bacon. The past two weeks my morning sickness came back full swing. It is hard to find things I want to eat.
Cucumbers. Bacon. The past two weeks my morning sickness came back full swing. It is hard to find things I want to eat.
Gender:
We should know in about 5 weeks!
We should know in about 5 weeks!
Symptoms:
Fatigue, morning sickness, vomiting (especially when I haven't had Zofran), frequent urination, headaches, sensitive to smells, thirsty, changes in breasts, dry and itchy skin, hot flashes while sleeping
Fatigue, morning sickness, vomiting (especially when I haven't had Zofran), frequent urination, headaches, sensitive to smells, thirsty, changes in breasts, dry and itchy skin, hot flashes while sleeping
What do I miss:
Still missing baby b. I am missing feeling human just a little bit. It is worth it though!
Still missing baby b. I am missing feeling human just a little bit. It is worth it though!
Best moment of the week:
The ultrasound! So cute!
What am I looking forward to:
Finding out the baby's gender.
Finding out the baby's gender.
Milestones:
This week brings us to the 2nd Trimester! We are a third of the way there.
"Tiny bones are beginning to form arms and legs, the intestines are beginning to move from the umbilical cord to the abdomen, and the vocal cords are well under construction. Baby may also be able to get his/her thumb into their mouth."
from What to Expect When You're Expecting
This week brings us to the 2nd Trimester! We are a third of the way there.
"Tiny bones are beginning to form arms and legs, the intestines are beginning to move from the umbilical cord to the abdomen, and the vocal cords are well under construction. Baby may also be able to get his/her thumb into their mouth."
from What to Expect When You're Expecting
BabyBump update
It doesn't look like there has been any change to me... :)
You're so tiny!!!
ReplyDeleteWoot...That is amazing!! It amazes me that the baby is only the size of a peach, but yet the U/S pic makes the baby look so much bigger because of all the things that are formed already! So cute Anna!
ReplyDeleteI just love seeing your belly pictures....what a miracle!
ReplyDelete