Only 3 days to vote!!! -------------->
How many weeks:
18 Weeks
Entering the 5th month of pregnancy!
Entering the 5th month of pregnancy!
How big is baby:
The size of a sweet potato
Maternity Clothes:
This is about the same as last week. I wear a few smaller maternity shirts, some below the belly maternity pants, and then I can still wear some of my regular shirts that are long enough. And I wore a pair pf regular jeans yesterday. :)
This is about the same as last week. I wear a few smaller maternity shirts, some below the belly maternity pants, and then I can still wear some of my regular shirts that are long enough. And I wore a pair pf regular jeans yesterday. :)
Weight Gain Alert!
This week: -1lb (yeah... I lost a pound??)
Total gain: 9.2 lbs
Total weight: 126.8 lbs
Movement:
Yes! I love it! And it's kinda weird.
Yes! I love it! And it's kinda weird.
Food Cravings:
This week Cheerios. Last night I went to the store and came home with bananas, watermelon, broccoli, carrots, and V8 Splash Tropical blend juice... mmmm. (I was supposed to get one thing!) Tonight I wanted a baked potato... and I ate it like it was the last one I would ever get to eat!
This week Cheerios. Last night I went to the store and came home with bananas, watermelon, broccoli, carrots, and V8 Splash Tropical blend juice... mmmm. (I was supposed to get one thing!) Tonight I wanted a baked potato... and I ate it like it was the last one I would ever get to eat!
Food Aversions:
Eh... Pork still. I am doing a lot better with aversions though. There doesn't seem to be as many. I can eat almost anything.
Eh... Pork still. I am doing a lot better with aversions though. There doesn't seem to be as many. I can eat almost anything.
Gender:
We find out Monday!!
We find out Monday!!
Symptoms:
Night sweats, frequent urination, increased appetite, pregnancy brain, slight nausea, insomnia, and when I do sleep weird dreams.
Night sweats, frequent urination, increased appetite, pregnancy brain, slight nausea, insomnia, and when I do sleep weird dreams.
What do I miss:
I am still missing coffee. I debate on a daily basis whether or not I am going to make a cup, and I always decide no because I am scared I will get sick on it... and then not like it any more... that would be terrible!
I am still missing coffee. I debate on a daily basis whether or not I am going to make a cup, and I always decide no because I am scared I will get sick on it... and then not like it any more... that would be terrible!
Best moment of the week:
sitting on my couch at night feeling baby move. I can't wait to be able to feel it on the outside of my belly!
sitting on my couch at night feeling baby move. I can't wait to be able to feel it on the outside of my belly!
What am I looking forward to:
Our anatomy scan! (At Duke's satellite office in Cary)
Our anatomy scan! (At Duke's satellite office in Cary)
Milestones:
Feeling the baby move!
"Baby is filling out nicely and getting large enough that I might be feeling twists, rolls, kicks, and punches inside my belly. Another set of skills baby is mastering now is yawning and hiccuping. The baby is truly one-of-a-kind with unique fingerprints."
from What to Expect When You're Expecting
Bumpdate
Feeling the baby move!
"Baby is filling out nicely and getting large enough that I might be feeling twists, rolls, kicks, and punches inside my belly. Another set of skills baby is mastering now is yawning and hiccuping. The baby is truly one-of-a-kind with unique fingerprints."
from What to Expect When You're Expecting
Bumpdate
You look great Anna! Can't wait to hear what you find out on Monday!
ReplyDelete