How many weeks:
23 Weeks
*Entering the Sixth Month!*
Only 4 more months to go until we meet "The Baby."
How big is Baby Girl:
The size of a grapefruit
Maternity Clothes:
I am so ready to start wearing all my capris and shorts that I have... and I think I will finally get that chance! The weather this week will be in the high 70s low 80s all week! Most of the shirts that were given to me are mediums... and they are still too big. I have a few small shirts that fit nicely. I am ready to be able to wear some tanks. It will be a little while before I can comfortably wear tanks though :). I have picked out the dress I want to wear for my shower... I just have to wait til closer so I know what size to get!
Weight Gain Alert!
Gained This Week: -1.2 lbs (yeah.. I lost a lb)
Total Weight Gain: 14.6 lbs
132.2 lbs
Movement:
I love it! She is moving so much! I can see my belly move when she kicks big! And it makes me laugh every time! It is already uncomfortable when she pushes out on me... I can only assume that will get worse (which is totally fine!) DH has been excited to feel her move too! It's very cool!
Food Cravings:
I have a pretty standard eating pattern. I eat what smells good if I am out. One day this week I wanted fries a lot!
I have a pretty standard eating pattern. I eat what smells good if I am out. One day this week I wanted fries a lot!
Food Aversions:
Not really. Depends on how it smell.
Not really. Depends on how it smell.
My Current Eating Pattern:
I have upped my water intake. I drink lots of Gatorade as well. I eat a bagel with cream cheese for breakfast. Some peanut butter crackers or breakfast bar for snack. Lunch depends on what I have. And dinner is about the same. I eat a lot of pastas and chicken.
Symptoms:
backache, round ligament pain, frequent urination, mild menstrual-like
cramps, fatigue, grumpiness (when I am tired), pregnancy brain, swolen and tender breasts,
indigestion, heartburn, increased appetite, weird dreams, some insomnia, linea nigra has appeared... and my hair is falling out by the handfulls.
Sleep:
Eh... hit and miss.
What do I miss:
I am loving this stage (when I am not getting sick!)
Best moment(s) of the week:
Feeling baby move and seeing my belly move when she does.
Getting the crib and a dresser and putting the nursery together (there will be a post eventually)
Worst moment of the week:
On Sunday, I was very dehydrated (I didn't know it... with as much as I pee!!) and I started having very regular (braxton hicks) contractions... Of course I didn't call the dr until Monday. They had me come in and measured my cervix length (via ultrasound probing) and it was fine... and told me that I need to drink TONS of water. So, as long as I am drinking tones of water, I don't have any of these BH contractions.
Also, I caught a virus... and threw up for two days straight... It was terrible!
What am I looking forward to:
Dr's appt next week. Making it to 24 weeks.
Milestones:
Entering the 6th Month of Pregnancy!
"By the end of the month, baby will weigh double what she does now! She's fattening up (and so am I). Her skin will become less transparent as fat deposits settle in."
from What to Expect When You're Expecting
"By the end of the month, baby will weigh double what she does now! She's fattening up (and so am I). Her skin will become less transparent as fat deposits settle in."
from What to Expect When You're Expecting
Bumpdate
(I look very tired in these pictures because I am going on a few hours of sleep! It's almost time for me to go to bed!)
A grapefruit!! That's exciting! I can't believe the baby doubles in size this week. That's crazy! I'm really glad you figured out the BH contractions issue. That would be nerve-wracking for me too.
ReplyDeleteI love seeing your bump updates. You look amazing and so happy :)
ReplyDelete