Monday, April 22, 2013

25 week update

How many weeks:
25 Weeks
(15 weeks to go)

How big is Baby:
The size of a bouquet of cauliflower


Maternity Clothes:
Much the same. I don't feel like my belly has grown over the last few weeks... :)


Weight Gain Alert!
Gained This Week: 2.4 lbs
Total Weight Gain: 18.2  lbs
135.8 lbs


Movement:
She is very active. It thrills me! 


Food Cravings:
I get into such a habit with my eating... and I have always done that. I am not craving anything really. Generally, if I see something on TV, or smell something yummy, I want it. But I can go without too... I haven't really had that moment where I have to have something NOW! :)


Food Aversions:
Eh... If it smells or looks yucky I don't want it.
My Current Eating Pattern:
Nothing has changed in this area really... except I am trying to make sure I get AT LEAST 90oz of water/gatorade in me every day. This is NOT easy.
Symptoms:
backache (mainly my butt bone), thirsty, fatigue, leaky bladder (isn't it wonderful!), indigestion, acid reflux, heartburn, insomnia, still having weird dreams, achy feet


Sleep:
I toss and turn all night long.


Stretch Marks:
None yet!


What do I miss:
I had a few moments where I really missed all my angel babies this week. Some days are a lot harder than others. I still miss Baby B and think about him/her every day.


Best moment of the week:
EWW!!! WE REGISTERED! That was fun!


Worst moment of the week:
All this back pain! 


What am I looking forward to:
Next week Baby reaches viability! That is a huge milestone!


Milestones:
Every day! It is wonderful that we have made it this far! (She needs to cook another 15 weeks!)

"Baby is growing by leaps and bounds and weighs near a pound and a half now.  Under her skin, capillaries are forming and filling with blood and by week's end, air sacs will develop into lungs, getting ready for her first breath.  The lungs are still developing surfactant, which will help the lungs expand after birth.  Also, her nostrils are now unplugged and starting to open, and her vocal chords are getting ready to cry."
from What to Expect When You're Expecting

Bumpdate




1 comment:

  1. I'm so jealous of how little you are! I'm already bigger than you but it doesn't look like a nice little belly like yours does. :)

    ReplyDelete