Sunday, June 9, 2013

32 week update

How many weeks:
32 Weeks
Beginning of the 8th Month


How big is Baby Girl:
The size of a squash

Maternity Clothes:
My sweats and tshirts are super comfy!!

Weight Gain Alert!
Gained this week: 2.8lbs
Total weight gain:  26.6 lbs
144.2lbs

Movement:
She moves a lot, but there are days that she doesn't really move much. I really do prefer the days that I can feel her moving all day.

Food Cravings:
I have wanted salad several times this week. I can pretty much eat anything. And if I see something that looks good I really want it!

Food Aversions:
I can pretty much eat anything. If I see it and it DOESN'T look good I do not want it!

My Current Eating Pattern:
Same as last week. I am just trying to eat when I can. I drink water like it's going out of style.

Symptoms:
FATIGUE, cravings, anxious, back pain, super big belly, breast tenderness, hip pain, occassionally swollen feet and fingers, forgetfulness, acid reflux, loss of appetite, weird dreams, lots of contractions

Stretch Mark Alert!
I don't have any yet!

Sleep:
Some nights I sleep better than others. I think it depends on how tired I am. I have to get up at least twice in the night to pee. My hip pain wakes me up several times a night too.

What do I miss:
Being able to breathe! :)

Best moment of the week:
The 3/4d ultrasound was amazing! I will share those pictures with you once she gets here. I loved seeing her again. My mom, sister and MIL went with me, and they all loved it too. I had a hard time holding my tears in when I saw her sweet little face. I can't wait to see her (I CAN wait... and I will... But I want 38wks to be here soon!)

Worst moment of the week:
Last night I spent the evening in L&D again. Wednesday night I started having contractions every 5-8 minutes. Thursday I didn't feel her move and was still having contractions every 10 minutes or so. So I ended up calling the drs office (it was already 4:30 when I called) and they told me to come into the women's center to monitor her and make sure she was ok... By the time they set me up to the monitors, I was having contractions every 2-4 minutes. But they found her right away on the monitor and the whole time I was there she was having great accelerations. So that made me feel better. They gave me fluids and LOTS of procardia and were able to slow the contractions down to about every 6-7 minutes. My cervix wasn't changing (it was still closed and 50% effaced... which based on my research with Dr. Google, that means it is about 2cm long), so they sent me home around 10pm. Just something I have to deal with I guess... I probably wouldn't have gone if baby girl had been moving though. That made me nervous.

What am I looking forward to:
I have a baby shower this week! I am excited about that!

Milestones:
We've reached the 8th MONTH! She needs to stay in there about 4 more weeks...

"Baby Girl should weigh almost four pounds by now!  She's swallowing, breathing, kicking, and sucking all to prepare for life outside of the womb.  She could even be sucking her little thumb right now! More fat is also accumulating under her skin and she's becoming less transparent and more opaque."
from What to Expect When You're Expecting

Bumpdate



 

No comments:

Post a Comment