Sunday, June 23, 2013

34 week update

How many weeks:
34 Weeks

How big is Baby Girl:
The size of a butternut squash

Maternity Clothes:
This hasn't changed... still in the same sweats and ts. when I go out I have a few things that still fit, but I don't go out too often.

Weight Gain Alert! 
Gained this week:  2.8 lb
Total weight gain:  27.6 lbs
145.2 lbs

Movement:
Movement patterns are slowing down a little. She has active days and slow days. Her moves are so much bigger now and my whole belly stretches and turns and contorts... it is hilarious... :)

Food Cravings:
Cherry coke... 

Food Aversions:
I can eat pretty much anything :)

My Current Eating Pattern:
I have days where I am hungry a lot and some days where I could go the whole day and not eat anything. But I still try to get my calories in on those days. 

Symptoms:
fatigue, emotional, weepiness, frequent urination, some swelling, pregnancy brain, anxiety, acid reflux, indigestion, tender breasts, hip pain in the night, joint pain

Stretch Mark Alert!
I still have not seen any. 

Sleep: 
I am dreaming like crazy. I haven't had any dreams about baby girl, but the dreams I have are weird. I toss and turn a lot due to the hip pain. I have tried different sleeping positions to keep my hips from hurting, but then I just don't sleep. 

What do I miss:
Sleeping well, but I suppose I am getting prepped for the sleepless nights once she gets here. It will be totally worth it.

Best moment of the week:
Making it to 34 weeks!

Worst moment of the week:
Missing family vacation! UGH! Next year!

What am I looking forward to:
Meeting my baby!

Milestones:
34 weeks!! WOOT!

"Baby Girl is almost 5 lbs now and may be close to 20 inches in height.  Her finger nails have also most likely reached the tip of her fingers now."
from What to Expect When You're Expecting

Bumpdate


No comments:

Post a Comment