Monday, February 27, 2017

Week 7 update

How far along:
7 Weeks
How big is baby:
The size of a blueberry

Maternity Clothes:
Not yet, however I already don't want things pressing on my tummy. I have one pair of blue jeans that still fit me ok, and a couple pair of pants that I don't wear that often that fit ok... it's only a matter of time.
Movement:
Not yet :)
Food Cravings:
Nothing. If I could go all day without eating, this would be ideal. I eat crackers, mac n cheese some, gingerale, and that's about the extent of it.
Food Aversions:
Food is gross. Things that have smells are gross.
Gender:
It will be a while before we know, but something inside of me makes me think it's another girl.
Symptoms:
Extreme fatigue, constant nausea (I've only thrown up once. I am currently taking Benadryl, so I think that is helping), sore swollen bbs. 
What do I miss:
Nothing! I am so blessed!
Best moment of the week:
We had an ultrasound on 6w2d (Wednesday) and saw one perfectly measured baby, with a beautiful heartbeat. My mom went with me because B was out of town. She was thrilled too. They also let us hear that beautiful little heartbeat.
What I am looking forward to:
Second trimester...
Milestones:
We have seen the heartbeat
Our little miracle is "10,000 times bigger than he/she was at conception!  New brain cells are being generated at the rate of 100 cells per minute.  The Baby's mouth and tongue are forming this week and so are the arm and leg buds, which are beginning to sprout into paddle-like appendages and to divide into hand, arm, and shoulder segments-and leg, knee, and foot segments.  Also, in place now are baby's kidneys, and they're poised to begin their important work of waste management."
from What to Expect When You're Expecting

No comments:

Post a Comment