Tuesday, March 7, 2017

Week 8 update

How far along:
8 Weeks
How big is baby:
the size of a raspberry

Maternity Clothes:
I am not as weird this time around.. I have been wearing a pair of maternity jeans for a few days... they are much more comfy than anything else I put on right now.
Movement:
Baby is moving around, but I can't feel it just yet.
Food Cravings:
I am not having any cravings, but can eat pretty much whatever doesn't have a strong smell. Right now I am munching on lightly salted popcorn. I still drink ginger ale daily. Water goes down ok, as long as it is ice cold, and lemon helps too.
Food Aversions:
Eh.. nothing ever sounds appealing.
Gender:
Too soon to tell!
Symptoms:
Tender breasts, aversion to foods, a slight increased sense of smell, increased appetite, extreme fatigue, bloating, "pregnancy brain", mood swings, headaches, constipation, nausea (with occasional vomiting), vivid dreams
What do I miss:
Nothing. All worth it.
Best moment of the week:
Had an ultrasound yesterday. Baby was measuring right on track with a perfect little heartbeat. 
What am I looking forward to:
Our next appt
Milestones:
  8 weeks is a milestone! I need to get through the next few weeks.... 
"Baby is growing about a millimeter every day.  Lips, nose, eyelids, legs, and back continue to take shape.  Even though I cannot feel it, the baby is now making spontaneous movements, twitching his/her tiny trunk and limb buds."
from What to Expect When You're Expecting

No comments:

Post a Comment