Today, we found out the gender of this sweet little person that I have the privilege to carry and that will one day call me mom! I will do a post as soon as we do the gender reveal with our families. But for now, if you would like to make a guess about what you think the gender is, you can do so at the link here:
www.whatsinmybelly.com/13169
I did some old wives tales... and I will share those bellow... they are fun. Don't think they carry any weight though (since they are almost split)!
Craving Sweet vs Craving salty/protein - Boy
Morning sickness vs no/little morning sickness - Boy
Breaking out vs pregnancy glow - Boy
Moody vs mellow - Girl
Heart Rate greater than 140 vs Heart Rate less than 140 - Girl (heart rate was 149 today)
Chinese Calendar Gender - Boy
Mayan Calendar Gender - Girl
Low blood pressure before conception vs high BP before conception - Girl (this was an actual study done... not just old wives talking!)
Gender dreams (inconclusive - I've had both)
Intuition (inconclusive - I felt boy until yesterday.. then I felt girl)
No headaches vs Headaches - Boy
Boy - 5
Girl - 4
Inconclusive - 2
No comments:
Post a Comment