How many weeks:
20 Weeks
Halfway Point!
(in terms of a textbook 40 week pregnancy)
Halfway Point!
(in terms of a textbook 40 week pregnancy)
How big is Baby:
The size of a banana
The size of a banana
Maternity Clothes:
Dresses, dresses, dresses. I still hang out in my running shorts and a t at home. It's bathing suit weather... I am so excited to spend the summer at the pool!
Dresses, dresses, dresses. I still hang out in my running shorts and a t at home. It's bathing suit weather... I am so excited to spend the summer at the pool!
Weight Gain Alert!
Gained this week: -0.8 lbs
Total Weight Gain: 8.4
Gained this week: -0.8 lbs
Total Weight Gain: 8.4
(Lost almost a pound.. ugh...)
Movement:
I felt him move on the outside with my hand this week! And so did DH! DD /says/ she did, but I am not sure she knew what she was feeling. It is so little... but little thumps on our hands when he is moving. He has very active times throughout the day.
I felt him move on the outside with my hand this week! And so did DH! DD /says/ she did, but I am not sure she knew what she was feeling. It is so little... but little thumps on our hands when he is moving. He has very active times throughout the day.
Food Cravings:
Nothing that I have to have. I really enjoy NY style pizza, and protein.
Nothing that I have to have. I really enjoy NY style pizza, and protein.
Food Aversions:
I can eat whatever! It's amazing!
I can eat whatever! It's amazing!
Gender:
BOY!!
Symptoms:
occasional headaches, breathlessness, frequent urination, healthy
appetite, movement and kicks, backache and hip ache, pregnancy brain,
some dizziness, some insomnia, crazy dream, moodiness, hiccups, heartburn
Sleep:
Hit or miss. I can get really comfortable on my new pillow... sometimes. Other times, not so much.
What do I miss:
Nothing!
Nothing!
Best moment of the week:
Reaching the halfway point! Feeling him move!
Reaching the halfway point! Feeling him move!
What am I looking forward to:
And the next 20 weeks! (not looking forward to my dentist appt this week... ugh!)
Milestones:
Reaching 20 weeks!
"Baby's testicles have begun their descent this week, though they're still in the abdomen waiting for the scrotum to finish growing so they'll have a place to go in a few weeks."
from What to Expect When You're Expecting
Reaching 20 weeks!
"Baby's testicles have begun their descent this week, though they're still in the abdomen waiting for the scrotum to finish growing so they'll have a place to go in a few weeks."
from What to Expect When You're Expecting

No comments:
Post a Comment