How many weeks:
23 Weeks
*Entering the Sixth Month!*
Only 4 more months to go until we meet "The Baby."
How big is Baby Boy:
The size of a grapefruit
Maternity Clothes:
Yes! I love all the dresses and skirts I have. I have been wearing a few of my non-maternity skirts and tank tops (skirts that have stretchy waist bands...)
Weight Gain Alert!
Gained This Week: -.2 lbs (I lost .2lbs since last week... but i am up .8lbs from 2 weeks ago)
Total Weight Gain: 10.6 lbs
Movement:
This will always be the craziest thing... He moves a lot in the early morning, and late in the day. And if I am very still. Addie felt him move for sure over the weekend. She said "that was crazy!'
Food Cravings:
I can eat whatever...
I can eat whatever...
Food Aversions:
Garlic. Evidently Shrimp. I had a hard time keeping the one I ate this weekend down...
Garlic. Evidently Shrimp. I had a hard time keeping the one I ate this weekend down...
My Current Eating Pattern:
Breakfast - a bagel and cream cheese or yogurt
Snack - protein bar, probably some fruit
Lunch - some kind of protein (usually a hamburger), maybe a veggie or fruit. Depending on what I have at work with me.
Snack - a cookie, more fruit
Dinner - Whatever we have. Sunday night it was Hamburgers, corn on the cob, okra, watermelon and grapes.
Symptoms:
backache, round ligament pain, frequent urination, mild menstrual-like
cramps, fatigue, pregnancy brain, swollen
and tender breasts,
indigestion, heartburn, increased appetite, weird dreams, itchy skin, breathlessness.
Sleep:
I'm sleeping great! Like a husband!!
What do I miss:
Love every minute!!
Best moment(s) of the week:
We registered this week! That was fun.
Worst moment of the week:
In the last 2 weeks, my dad had a heart attack, my little got sick, I have been slammed at work... It's been a rough few weeks!
What am I looking forward to:
Every day is a miracle!
I have my glucose screen next month... yuck!
Milestones:
Entering the 6th Month of Pregnancy!
"By the end of the month, baby will weigh double what he does now! He's fattening up (and so am I). His skin will become less transparent as fat deposits settle in."
from What to Expect When You're Expecting
"By the end of the month, baby will weigh double what he does now! He's fattening up (and so am I). His skin will become less transparent as fat deposits settle in."
from What to Expect When You're Expecting
I will add a bump pic.

No comments:
Post a Comment