Monday, July 3, 2017

Week 25 Update

How many weeks:
25 Weeks
(15 weeks to go)

How big is Baby:
The size of a bouquet of cauliflower


Maternity Clothes:
Lots of dresses, skirts and tank tops!
Weight Gain Alert!
Gained: 2.8 lbs (this was since 23 weeks. I did not weigh last week)
Total Weight Gain: 13.4  lbs
  Movement:
He is more active than he has been... and I feel like he is starting to have some routines. I can tell he is much bigger in there.
Food Cravings:
No strong cravings. I really want some oysters, but I think it is because I love them and haven't had them in quite some time! (I was 3 weeks pregnant last time i had them.. and didn't know yet!)
Food Aversions:
Eh... If it smells or looks yucky I don't want it.
My Current Eating Pattern:
I eat when I am hungry.
Symptoms:
backache (mainly my butt bone), thirsty, fatigue, leaky bladder, indigestion, insomnia, achy feet, strong nails and hair, contractions, shortness of breath.
Sleep:
I am getting much more uncomfortable. I sleep ok once I am asleep, but do toss and turn a lot.
Stretch Marks:
Not yet! I never got any with DD, maybe I will be that lucky again!
What do I miss:
Taking deep breaths! This will only get worse!!
Best moment of the week:
We went on vacation last week! Always fun!
Worst moment of the week:
I don't think i had one!
What am I looking forward to:
Getting the glucose screening out of the way.
Milestones:
"Baby is growing by leaps and bounds and weighs near a pound and a half now.  Under his skin, capillaries are forming and filling with blood and by week's end, air sacs will develop into lungs, getting ready for his first breath.  The lungs are still developing surfactant, which will help the lungs expand after birth.  Also, his nostrils are now unplugged and starting to open, and his vocal chords are getting ready to cry."
from What to Expect When You're Expecting

Bumpdate
(we went to the beach last week... i braved a 2 piece!)
 

No comments:

Post a Comment