Tuesday, September 5, 2017

Week 34 update

How many weeks:
34 Weeks

How big is Baby Boy:
The size of a butternut squash

Maternity Clothes:
I am wearing more pants as the weather starts to cool off. I am enjoying all my maternity clothes, but I cannot wear my pants that have an elastic band down around the bottom of my belly. They feel way too tight. My secret fit jeans are very comfy this time... I could not wear those with DD.

Weight Gain Alert! 
Gained this week:  2.8 lbs
Total weight gain:  20 lbs


Movement:
He is extremely active. Yesterday, DD had her head laying on my belly, and he was moving under her. She said "I can feel his little feet!" and would laugh and smile every time she felt it. It was so sweet.

Food Cravings:
Anything that has sugar... anything. 

Food Aversions:
I'm not having any aversions right now.

My Current Eating Pattern:
This is still the same. I keep to a pretty tight scheduled. 

Symptoms:
fatigue, frequent urination, pregnancy brain, anxiety, acid reflux, indigestion, tender breasts, hip and joint pain, some nesting urges, lots of detailed dreams, emotional, contractions, back pain, super big belly, occasional swollen feet and fingers, forgetfulness, headaches, round ligament pain, thirsty, breathlessness, little feet in my ribs :), some insomnia (tossing and turning), itchy skin, colostrum, leaky bladder, achy feet, strong nails and hair...

Stretch Mark Alert!
None as of yet. 

Sleep: 
I am tossing and turning a lot. I only get up 1-2xs to pee... but am just uncomfortable.  

What do I miss:
Still... being able to comfortably cuddle DD. She is a champ though... and has been so sweet and helpful already. 

Best moment of the week:
We went to a labor and delivery class this weekend. That was informative, and kinda fun. It was a good time. :)

Worst moment of the week:
I had a couple of days last week that I was in a ton of pain. I ended up going to the dr... not my normal dr and he was very condescending and not helpful at all... I stopped taking the stool softener (on my own) I had just started back a few days ago, and the pain subsided a few days later... thanks dr.

What am I looking forward to:
The part where I am done with labor, everything is fine, and I get to see this little guy's face.

Milestones:
34 weeks!! WOOT!

"Baby Boy is almost 5 lbs now and may be close to 20 inches in height.  His finger nails have also most likely reached the tip of his fingers now."
from What to Expect When You're Expecting

No comments:

Post a Comment