Monday, September 18, 2017

Week 36 Update

How many weeks:
36 Weeks
How big is Baby Boy:
The size of a honeydew melon.


Maternity Clothes:
I am so ready for cooler weather. I am still wearing the same things.
Weight Gain Alert!
Gained this week:  -0.8 lbs
Total weight gain:  19.4 lbs
Movement:
He's a very active little guy. He gets very still if I am moving around, but otherwise, he wakes up a lot during the day and moves around. I cannot tell how he is laying. Something tries to poke out of my right side.. I assume it is a foot or a knee. Early this morning (probably around 3am), he was turning his head back and forth? That's what it felt like anyway... 

Food Cravings:
sugar... skittles primarily.
Food Aversions:
  Food is fantastic. I can eat anything.
My Current Eating Pattern:
Still sticking to my tight regimen. 
Symptoms:
fatigue, acid reflux, bladder leakage, nesting urges (i got the nursery ready yesterday...),
tender breasts, back pain,  frequent urination, slightly swollen feet and hands, pregnancy brain, some anxiety and nervousness, indigestion, hip and joint pain, lots of detailed dreams, emotional, contractions, super big belly, forgetfulness, headaches, round ligament pain, thirsty, breathlessness, little feet in my ribs :), some insomnia (tossing and turning), itchy skin, colostrum, achy feet, strong nails and hair...
Sleep:
This is still the same. I am sleeping ok. I need to turn over at least a few times to keep my hips from hurting. I only get up a time or two to pee... I try to have all my oz in water drank by 6pm... so I think that helps. 

What do I miss:
Not a thing.
Best moment of the week:
Getting his bedroom ready. DD wanted to lay in the crib, so that happened. I think she is going to adjust well. It may take her just a little bit of time to get used to someone else needing her momma though. 

Also, got news from the cardio that everything looks fine. So that was good news too. 

Worst moment of the week:
I don't think I had one.
What am I looking forward to:
This little guy will be in my arms in 3ish weeks. That is amazing! Also, I have a shower at work this week. The ladies I work with are so great!
Milestones:
We are NINE months pregnant! 
"Baby boy is continuing to grow each and every day.  His soft bones and cartilage make birth a safer journey.  Most of his body systems are ready to go, and his digestive system will start truly functioning once he makes his grand entrance and starts breastfeeding."
from What to Expect When You're Expecting

No comments:

Post a Comment