Saturday, September 15, 2012

CD 4...

Today, I started stimming. I am using 150ius of Follistim and 75ius of Menopur in the AM and PM... this equals (just incase you don't feel like doing your own math...) 300ius of Follistim and 150ius of Menopur in a day (plus I am still doing the Lupron)... this seems like SO MUCH to me!

My first shot wasn't that bad. It took me 20 minutes to get everything mixed up and injected, and I couldn't get the needle to go into my belly. It is the same length as the insulin needle used for Lupron, but it is a thicker gauge. And once I got it to go in (i stuck myself 3 times!) the medicine burned going in. But, it could have been much worse. ;) Things are moving forward nicely!

Now, to wait for the side effects!

1 comment:

  1. That sounds about the same as my med protocol for my last IVF cycle. LOL, and I stuck myself a few more times than was needed from time to time also.

    ReplyDelete