How many weeks:
29 Weeks
11 Weeks to go!
How big is Baby Girl:
The size of an acorn squash
Maternity Clothes:
Yes. This is the same. I can still wear my prematernity sweats and running shorts. And all my prematernity tshirts still fit... but I do love my new body and my baby bump.
Weight Gain Alert!
Gained this week: -2.2
Total weight gain: 21.2 lbs
138.8lbs
Movement:
She hasn't moved much in the last 48hrs. That always bothers me, even though I know she has a pattern of active days and inactive days. When I was awake this morning at 4am (from insomnia and being uncomfortable) I felt her moving and decided to do a kick count (lay down and count kicks, rolls, etc for 2 hours. There needs to be 10 total). She kicked 10 times in about 45 minutes. She gets hiccups several times a day every day :).
Food Cravings:
Typically if I see it I want it. I have really been wanting angel hair noodles with alfredo sauce and chicken.
My Current Eating Pattern:
I am not as hungry as I used to be. I have a hard time eating a lot.. and then feeling hungry again. This morning I had Instant Breakfast for breakfast... and am still feeling miserably full 45 minutes later.
Symptoms:
Fatigue, frequent urination, back pain,
thirsty, pregnancy brain, nesting, breathlessness, uncomfortable and feeling like I have little feet in my ribs :), nausea seems to be returning.
Sleep:
I tend to go through some sleep pattern... a few nights in a row I will not sleep well at all and will be awake most the night, and then a few nights I will sleep all night long except for once or twice to get up to pee.
What do I miss:
Being able to breathe... I have to put my hands above my head to take a deep breath.
Best moment of the week:
Finding out I passed the GTT! woot!
Worst moment of the week:
Feeling first trimester nausea again. I don't want that.
What am I looking forward to:
Maternity photos. :)
Milestones:
One more week to 30 weeks!
"Baby Girl is getting closer to her birth weight, but will double or even
triple her current weight before birth. As she continues to grow my
womb will become tighter and I will no longer feel kicks, but jabs!"
from What to Expect When You're Expecting
Bumpdate
Looking great!
ReplyDeleteAnna, first of all, YOU LOOK AMAZING! I feel your pains with being uncomfortable and nauseous. I think my biggest thing right now is heartburn. I'm pretty sure Ariana is growing a flamethrower in there... ;) I hope you feel better soon! ((hugs)) Way to stay positive, even through the hard times!
ReplyDelete