30 Weeks and Bumpdate
How many weeks:
30 Weeks
10 more weeks to go!
How big is Baby Girl:
The size of a cucumber

Maternity Clothes:
I feel like I need to buy a few more things... some dresses or something. But I am not going to spend the money. I did buy a dress for the small shower I have coming up...
Weight Gain Alert!
Gained this week: 2 lbs
Total weight gain: 23.2 lbs
30 Weeks
10 more weeks to go!
How big is Baby Girl:
The size of a cucumber
Maternity Clothes:
I feel like I need to buy a few more things... some dresses or something. But I am not going to spend the money. I did buy a dress for the small shower I have coming up...
Weight Gain Alert!
Gained this week: 2 lbs
Total weight gain: 23.2 lbs
140.8 lbs
Movement:
She has been very active the last few days... and I think I felt her change positions. She has been showing how strong she is getting. It is pretty fascinating. It still seems so unreal some days too.
Food Cravings:
Movement:
She has been very active the last few days... and I think I felt her change positions. She has been showing how strong she is getting. It is pretty fascinating. It still seems so unreal some days too.
Food Cravings:
No real cravings... I am just trying to make sure I eat.
Food Aversions:
Nausea has started back up... and eating in general doesn't always seem appealing to me. I still don't want anything too greasy.
My Current Eating Pattern:
Lots of water, snacks and small meals throughout the day.
Symptoms:
FATIGUE, thirsty, acid reflux, nausea and vomiting, contractions, frequent urination, weird dreams (I have dreamed that I can see baby girl through my belly twice this week... weird), shortness of breath
Sleep:
Depends on the day. I go through patterns of sleeping and not sleeping days. This week I have slept more than the week before.
What do I miss:
nothing really.
Best moment of the week:
This week has been pretty slow, nothing extraordinary or less than ideal has happened.
Worst moment of the week:
again... nothing really bad happened.
What am I looking forward to:
Just making it to the next day :) Every day is a blessing.
Milestones:
30 Weeks! My first goal is only 4 weeks away.
"My belly's increasing size is a definite clue that Baby Girl is getting bigger and bigger every day, weighing in at over 3 lbs now. Growing daily is her brain, which is starting to look like the real thing with grooves and wrinkles. Baby Girl can now also regulate her own body temperature, so she'll start shedding the lanugo."
from What to Expect When You're Expecting
Bumpdate
I had to order more fabric for your quilt. Going to get started this weekend. I need to get a move on before little girl makes her entrance to the world!
ReplyDeleteYou look great!
ReplyDelete