Monday, March 20, 2017

Week 10 update

How far along:
10 Weeks
double digits!
How big is baby:
the size of a prune

Maternity Clothes:
I am wearing one pair of maternity jeans pretty regularly. No maternity shirts yet....
Weight Gain Alert!
Just shy of 2lbs weight gain.
Movement:
Not yet... although, there have been times I could have convinced myself otherwise!
Food Cravings:
no... nothing. I eat popcorn, some yogurt, peanut butter toast, grapes, oranges... I can get down most things, but they cannot be too flavorful. (I have wanted jalapeno peppers.. but will not eat them because I am afraid the spicy will make me throw up!)
Food Aversions:
I don't really want anything. I can get most things down ok...
Gender:
We can know is about 8 weeks! WHAT?
Symptoms:
Fatigue, headaches, bloated, nausea (no vomiting this week!), indigestion, frequent urination, increased appetite, growing belly, some mood swings, vivid and intense dreams
What do I miss:
This whole thing is such a miracle.
Best moment of the week:
Making it to double digits! I heard the baby's hearbeat briefly yesterday, and had an ultrasound on Wedneday this week. Baby was wiggling and moving all around.. it made me laugh a little. 

Addie keeps saying she doesn't want a baby because it will wake her up at night! haha! Last night we talked about how she prayed for a baby a few months ago... her response: "I didn't pray for a baby.. I prayed for a /DOG/! (no.. she didn't.. but it sure was a funny answer!)
What am I looking forward to:
We have an appt with the OB this week... my "initial OB" appt (even though I have been 3 times already). We will get another ultrasound (this time using the belly wand!) After that, I think we will start telling people...
Milestones:
*Reaching double digits (in terms of weeks) in this pregnancy.*
"Baby is growing leaps and bounds.  Bones and cartilage are forming-and small indentations on the legs are developing into knees and ankles.  The elbows on baby's arms are already working.  Tiny buds of baby teeth are forming under the gums.  Further down, the stomach is producing digestive juices, the kidneys are producing larger quantities of urine, and, if baby is a boy, his testes are producing testosterone."
from What to Expect When You're Expecting

No comments:

Post a Comment