How many weeks:
11 Weeks
How big is baby:
The size of a lime
Maternity Clothes:
Everything I wore yesterday was maternity... still very small maternity, but maternity none the less... and DH looked at me and said "well you LOOK pregnant..." and I responded, "it's a good thing I am!" I am wearing maternity jeans and a non maternity shirt today.
Weight Gain Alert!
I am up .4lbs from last week. I am up a total of 2.1lbs
Movement:
Little baby is wiggling all around. I can't feel it yet though. I did see baby moving around on the last 2 ultrasounds however.
Food Cravings:
Still no strong cravings. The other day I really wanted corn on the cob.
Food Aversions:
I don't want food.. but can eat most food.
Gender:
We will have a Level II u/s at 18 weeks and find out then! 7 weeks!!
Symptoms:
Fatigue, headaches, bloating, hiccups, indigestion, intense sense of smell, daily nausea with some vomiting,
vivid dreams, growing tummy, butt bone and lower back pain
What do I miss:
Not feeling like I am going to throw up.. worth it though
Best moment of the week:
We had our "initial" ob appt this week. Got to see the baby on u/s. This will be our last early u/s... we won't have any more until the 18 week scan. My next appt is April 17, and I will only have an u/s then if they cannot find the HB with the doppler.
What am I looking forward to:
The second trimester
Milestones:
Made it to week 11! I am almost in my second trimester!
"Baby has been busy this week growing hair follicles, fingernails, and
ovaries(if she's a girl). The Baby has distinct human characteristics
by now, with hands and feet in front of his/her body, with ears nearly
in their final shape, open nasal passages on the tip of the nose, a
tongue and palate in the mouth, and visible nipples. Also, the hands and
feet now have individual fingers and toes."
from What to Expect When You're Expecting

No comments:
Post a Comment