*We've made it to the 2nd Trimester!*
How many weeks:
13 Weeks
*4th Month of Pregnancy*
*4th Month of Pregnancy*
How big is baby:
The size of a peach
Maternity Clothes:
This hasn't changed. I am wearing maternity pants, and regular, longer shirts.
This hasn't changed. I am wearing maternity pants, and regular, longer shirts.
Weight Gain Alert!
I gained .2 lbs this week, for a total of 1.5lbs. (I had gained 5lbs at this point with DD.)
I gained .2 lbs this week, for a total of 1.5lbs. (I had gained 5lbs at this point with DD.)
Movement:
I do not think I am feeling anything..
I do not think I am feeling anything..
Food Cravings:
Lemonade
Lemonade
Food Aversions:
I don't want bacon...
I don't want bacon...
Gender:
May 15!
May 15!
Symptoms:
Fatigue, morning sickness (vomited once), headaches, sensitive to smells, thirsty, changes in breasts, dry and itchy skin, weird dreams, back pain, sensitive and a little moody
Fatigue, morning sickness (vomited once), headaches, sensitive to smells, thirsty, changes in breasts, dry and itchy skin, weird dreams, back pain, sensitive and a little moody
What do I miss:
I have really missed my morning cup o' joe this week.
I have really missed my morning cup o' joe this week.
Best moment of the week:
I went to have an ultrasound this week, because on Friday I was still spotting. Baby looked great. And everything looked normal in there. So that was good.
Also, went to DD's Easter Egg hunt! That was super cute!
What am I looking forward to:
Finding out the baby's gender.
Finding out the baby's gender.
Milestones:
This week brings us to the 2nd Trimester! We are a third of the way there.
"Tiny bones are beginning to form arms and legs, the intestines are beginning to move from the umbilical cord to the abdomen, and the vocal cords are well under construction. Baby may also be able to get his/her thumb into their mouth."
from What to Expect When You're Expecting
This week brings us to the 2nd Trimester! We are a third of the way there.
"Tiny bones are beginning to form arms and legs, the intestines are beginning to move from the umbilical cord to the abdomen, and the vocal cords are well under construction. Baby may also be able to get his/her thumb into their mouth."
from What to Expect When You're Expecting

No comments:
Post a Comment