How many weeks:
15 Weeks
only 175 days left!
How big is baby:
The size of a navel orange
Maternity Clothes:
Today, I am wearing a maternity shirt
that a friend of mine let me borrow (along with lots of other stuff). I also
bought some used maternity clothes and a couple of new dresses and shorts over
the weekend. :)
Weight Gain Alert!
Gained This Week: -1.2lbs
(ugh.. I lost a pound...)
Total Weight Gain: 2.9 lbs
"Your weight gain should pick up to an average rate of about 1-1.5
pounds per week during months four through six (second trimester)."
from What to Expect When You're Expecting
Movement:
I am positive that I have felt baby
move a few times this week. It isn't every day, but I know that is what I am
feeling. My placenta is anterior (on the front of my uterus) so I know it may
be a little while before I am feeling it consistently.
Food Cravings:
Hamburgers. I ate a hamburger almost
every day this week. One day, I ate one for lunch AND dinner! I also want strawberries and grapes!
Food Aversions:
Pork
Gender:
May 17!!!
Symptoms:
Frequent urination, round ligament pain, mood swings, indigestion, fatigue, vivid dreams (and some nightmares), breast
changes, swollen belly, heightened sense of smell, frequent headaches, back aches, forgetfulness- "pregnancy
brain", contractions (stupid irritable
uterus...)
What do I miss:
Nothing... I am feeling pretty normal these days...
Best moment of the week:
Feeling the baby move! And, one day this week, I was adventurous and had a cup of coffee!! I have had one cup a day since!
What am I looking forward to:
Gender scan!
Milestones:
"Baby's ears are positioned properly on the sides of the head, and the
eyes are moving from the side of the head to the front of the face. By
now baby has the coordination, strength, and smarts to wiggle his or her
fingers and toes and even suck a thumb. He/She can also make breathing
movements, suck, and swallow-all in preparation for life outside of my
tummy."
from What to Expect When You're Expecting
Bumpdate
Bumpdate
(I snapped a quick photo yesterday to send to a friend.. one of these days I will start taking real bump pics)

No comments:
Post a Comment