Wednesday, October 10, 2012

A Cautious Beta Day

Today was beta day... I have been testing out my trigger, so I knew what my beta was going to be (BFN, BFP...).

I am going to share my trigger progression with you... but don't get too excited before you read to the bottom of the page. (And please, wait before sending any congratulatory fb posts or txts... I will not be able to tell all my family until after our second beta.)

Bottom test was today... BFP

 This is my whole science project of pregnancy tests with labels...
 Answer... Yesterday and this morning... BFP
 FRER... they are less sensitive. The top is from Monday, second one from today. BFP
Digi... well.. 

They called with my beta levels this afternoon. It is only 20.  20 = pregnant... but not extremely pregnant.. and they really do like to see a higher number on this day of the cycle... They told me to be cautious and not get too excited just yet. I have to go back on Friday and get my blood drawn. They want to see that number at least double by then. 

SOO... we need to pray that that number doubles... And I will update you as soon as I know something.


3 comments:

  1. I will keep you in my prayers for your beta number to at least double by the time you have your next test! *hugs*

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh,praying so hard for good news!

    www.auntmimi2010.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. praying for a great doubling number! sometimes babies just want to implant later :-) good luck!!!!

    ReplyDelete