That was a much needed break... I have been concentrating on healing. Letting my mind process the hurt and loss. And, I have had two more classes start at school, so that is taking some time away from blogging and posting on forums! :)
A lot has happened in the last few weeks. I had a hysteroscopy in which lots of scar tissue was found inside my uterus. My doctor did a D&C. He emailed me later that day and said the hysteroscopy was a very good idea to get all that scar tissue out. And he feels confident that it was the best choice moving forward.
I have already had my baseline ultrasound to start my FET cycle, and am currently on CD 5 of this cycle... I have my first monitoring u/s on Friday. I am doing 4 patches of Vivelle, changing them every other day. I must say, this is so much easier than my fresh cycle... NO SHOTS! WOOT! In about two weeks I will start my Crinone progesterone to prep for my transfer. I do not have a concrete date for that yet, but should be around November 16. We are transferring two Day 6 blasts (if they both survive the freeze).
The only thing is that I am in an enormous amount of pain. I can't remember being in this kind of pain in my fresh cycle. I know I was uncomfortable from the full feelings in my ovaries... I will have to go back and read my diary writings about it and see. I am in so much pain though. It feels like my ovaries are very swollen, maybe cystic. Any pressure from sitting, walking, moving in general causes discomfort... And I don't know if this is normal. I will surely ask about it at my appt on Friday... :/
God has given me a renewed hope, a sense of comfort. He has given me this verse for this cycle: So do not throw away your confidence; it will
be richly rewarded. You need to persevere so that when you have done the
will of God, you will receive what he has promised. (Hebrews 10:35-36
TNIV)
Such a blessing to have a God who loves me enough to share His heart with me... even when I feel like He is millions of miles away. His love, His comfort, His heart and His closeness has nothing to do with MY FEELINGS! How wonderful. I will keep my confidence!
No comments:
Post a Comment