My progression is moving along~ The top photo is from 1 day past trigger (dpt). The last is is from 9dpt. I did take a digi test yesterday and it said "Not Pregnant" so the trigger is all the way out of my system... so I can put the pee sticks down for a few days! I will probably test again on Saturday... which will be 10dpo (12dpt, 5dp5dt... how many more ways can I write this...)
As far as symptoms go, I am super tired, super nauseated, and my bbs (sorry mom) are KILLING ME! But I am on 300mg of progesterone a day... so I cannot say that these are maybe pregnancy symptoms. The best I can say is that I am on progesterone... *shrug* I can hope though!!! And I am still very hopeful. I am only 7dpo... or 9dpt, or 2dp5dt. So at this point there is still plenty of time for this to really be pg symptoms!!
WOOT!!
*[2dp5dt = 2 days past 5 day transfer]
Ooh! Praying for you that these are pregnancy symptoms and not progesterone symptoms!
ReplyDelete