How far along:
7 Weeks(2days)
How big is baby:
The size of a blueberry
Maternity Clothes:
Not yet. I have a couple pair of pants that have gotten very tight, but I can still wear them.
Movement:
Not yet :)
Food Cravings:
milk, cereal, Zofran....
Food Aversions:
Really anything... I do not like food right now. If I smell something and it smells ok, I can eat it... That just means baby is growing!
Gender:
Not yet... And neither of us have any kind of feeling... although I dreamed last night it was a girl :)
Symptoms:
Extreme fatigue (I need a nap by 2pm), some acid reflux, extreme nausea (which is helped by the zofran, unisom and B6 tablets... all taken under the REs instructions), sore swollen bbs.
What do I miss:
Nothing! I am so blessed!
Best moment of the week:
Seeing a heartbeat!
What I am looking forward to:
Another U/S this Wednesday. It is good to hear "everything looks great!"
Milestones:
We have seen the heartbeat! WOOT!! It was pretty amazing!
Our little miracle is "10,000 times bigger than he/she was
at conception! New brain cells are being generated at the rate of 100
cells per minute. The Baby's mouth and tongue are forming this week
and so are the arm and leg buds, which are beginning to sprout into
paddle-like appendages and to divide into hand, arm, and shoulder
segments-and leg, knee, and foot segments. Also, in place now are
baby's kidneys, and they're poised to begin their important work of
waste management."
from What to Expect When You're Expecting
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I will start sharing bump pictures are some point... I do not get out of the bed/off the couch/out of the house very often, so I do feel like having pictures made. :) We have started the PIO shots this week, and after 4 days, I can tell you that they aren't that bad. My booty muscles are sore. It feels like I have been doing an excessive amount of squats, or walking up and down stairs for exercise... (I assure you... I have not...). It is worth it.
No comments:
Post a Comment