How many weeks:
12 weeks
How big is baby:
The size of a plum
Maternity Clothes:
I wore my first pair of maternity pants today... It was weird for me. I don't know why...
Weight Gain Alert!
Gained one pound this week. That puts me at 121.4, and a total weight gain of 3.8lbs.
Body Changes:
I was told today by a lady "you have an itty bitty baby bump.." and the lady next to her said "A BIG ONE!!!" People are starting to notice and point it out. I still think I look like I ate one too many donuts! ... mmm... donuts!!!
I am also very itchy...
Movement:
The baby is moving a lot, but he/she is still so small.
The baby is moving a lot, but he/she is still so small.
I feel the occasional flutter every few days, and I really think this is baby. But I can't be sure until I am farther along and feel more pronounced movement.
Food Cravings:
I love cheeseburgers. Tuna is yummy too, but I have to be very limited with how often I eat that.
Food Aversions:
I am having the hardest time answering this question... I know there are some... but right now I can't think of any specifically. I don't really want anything greasy of fried. I don't really want a banana right not either.. *shrug*
Gender:
6ish more weeks until we find out. I will now the date after we have our appt on Monday.
Symptoms:
Fatigue, nausea when hungry, increased appetite, hiccups, bloated, indigestion, constipation,
frequent urination, vivid dreams, weepiness (at the weirdest time... I want to cry during commercials... I am not a crier!), back/sciatic nerve pain, tender breasts, headaches
What do I miss:
Still missing baby b.
Best moment of the week:
Hearing baby's hb. I love that sound.
What am I looking forward to:
I should be able to stop progesterone and the estrogen patches this week! WOOT! I am excited to see baby on screen again on Monday. And I am excited to schedule the gender reveal appt!
I should be able to stop progesterone and the estrogen patches this week! WOOT! I am excited to see baby on screen again on Monday. And I am excited to schedule the gender reveal appt!
Milestones:
We have almost made it through the first trimester!
"The baby now weighs a full half ounce. Most systems are in place, but
much maturation needs to take place. The pituitary gland has started
producing the hormones that will allow baby to have babies some
day."
You look so cute! I check your blog every day to see if you have updated anything. I felt Sophie move earlier than I "should have". Crystallized ginger works wonders for heart burn. <3
ReplyDeleteI LOVE reading these updates! I cheesed from ear to ear the whole time I was reading this, especially that donut part:) You look amazing! Can't wait for the next update!
ReplyDeleteThat's a gorgeous little baby bump! I'm 18 weeks along, and not one person has noticed my tiny belly. Well done on nearing the end of your 1st trimester!!
ReplyDeleteAdorable!
ReplyDelete:) So exciting!
ReplyDeleteI love your updates and baby bump pics!!!!!
ReplyDelete