Friday, January 4, 2013

10 week update

How far along:
10 Weeks
double digits!
How big is baby:
the size of a prune
Maternity Clothes:
My pants get tighter every week... and I have one or two pair of pants that I have to wear undone with a belly band. But no maternity clothes yet.
.
Weight Gain Alert!
I have gained 2lbs! But my belly in noticeably larger to people who know me.
Movement:
Baby is able to move now... but too small for me to feel it... If I were further along, I would have thought I felt baby the other day... because right in the middle of my belly where my uterus is, I felt this rolling, fluttering, knocking feeling for about 5 seconds (it has happened several times). But, I know it is probably way too early. Fun to think about!
Food Cravings:
I have more aversions than cravings. But I just had THE BEST cheese burger of my life. It was a Jackson Bros. burger with chili and slaw. Oh my goodness! It was so yummy!
Food Aversions:
Nothing ever sounds good to eat. Once I start eating, most things go down ok. Mexican Chicken soup, pickles, brownies, and fried chicken are the things that I can think of right now that make me gag...
Gender:
Can't know yet... but I can't wait to find out!
Symptoms:
Fatigue, headaches, bloated, nausea (without vomiting since being on Zofran), indigestion, frequent urination, constipation, increased appetite, growing belly, some mood swings, vivid and intense dreams
What do I miss:
Nothing!  I am so thankful for every day.
Best moment of the week:
Making it to double digits! I also ordered a Sonoline B Fetal doppler! I am excited about that!
What am I looking forward to:
Our first appt with the regular OB! It is on Monday! I WILL BE SHARING U/S PICTURES ON MONDAY!!
Milestones:
*Reaching double digits (in terms of weeks) in this pregnancy.*
"Baby is growing leaps and bounds.  Bones and cartilage are forming-and small indentations on the legs are developing into knees and ankles.  The elbows on baby's arms are already working.  Tiny buds of baby teeth are forming under the gums.  Further down, the stomach is producing digestive juices, the kidneys are producing larger quantities of urine, and, if baby is a boy, his testes are producing testosterone."
from What to Expect When You're Expecting

Belly Bump Update
(To see a pic of my 5 week belly, click here)


5 comments:

  1. I can't wait until you post the ultrasound pictures! =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Look at your cute little bump! I'm 16 weeks along and barely have anything to show for it yet!!! Photos on Monday - woohoo!

    ReplyDelete