Sunday, August 12, 2012
Day 25 & 26
I was so busy yesterday, I was unable to get to my 30 day blog challenge. It was my nephew's 1st birthday party. I love that little boy so much. He is my only nephew (no nieces either...), and it shocks me every time I see him how much I love him. I am so close to my sister, so I get to see him a lot! And that makes me Happy!
So... onward...
Day 25: Something you are looking forward to
I am really looking forward to graduating college. I have put a lot of hard work into it, and I am ready to be done.
I am also looking forward to my upcoming IVF cycle. It excites me!
Day 26: Your Dream Wedding
Well... I am married, and had a pretty great wedding. BUT, if I were going to plan another wedding for myself, say for our 10 year wedding anniversary, I would plan something small on the beach at sunset. Simple, easy, small. It would be nice.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment