I got my protocol... Here is in in CDs...
So CD 3 &4.... I will be taking Lupron 20 units in the AM and PM
CD 5, I will continue to take Lupron 20 Units in the AM and PM, I will add Follistim 150 IU in the AM and PM, and Menopur 1 vial (however much that is...) in the AM and PM...
4 days after that I will have an ultrasound and they will tell me how to continue, if I need to keep the meds the same or up/lower them.
When they tell me to (depending on follicle development), I will take 2 vials of Ovidrel. and the next day start a z-pak. And, 36 hours after the ovidrel, will be ER.
Day after ER, I will start Endometrin 3 times a day, low dose asprin, and methylprednisolone for 5 days.
Then ET.
And 14 days after... BETAS!!! WOOT!
They measured my lining today, and it was 3.7mm. She said that was perfect to start. My E2 was 53. She said that was also perfect. My ovaries didn't have any cysts. I am just waiting to get off aygestin to get all this started... I have to finish that part first! I will start posting soon about GIVING MYSELF SHOTS!!! (Dh may help.. but I will have to do the AM ones alone...) You will be the first to read about it! (it will be a few weeks...)
This is all so surreal.
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
ReplyDeleteyay!!! so glad you have a schedule! good luck with the shots! i'm still figuring out how to do the PIO shots myself, but the others weren't too bad!
ReplyDeleteYay! Awesome to have a schedule! Our protocols seem pretty similar (other than I have a lower dose of Lupron - not sure why or if that matters). Wishing you lots of luck!!
ReplyDeleteHI! Just found your blog. As a fellow IFer, this whole thing sucks. But, how exciting to get your protocol! We will hopefully be doing our first IUI in the next couple cycles. I will pray for your family!
ReplyDeletewww.auntmimi2010.blogspot.com
Yay for a plan! But just a heads up that your beta will typically be taken 14 days after ER rather than ET since you normally start counting after ovulation. Makes the 2WW go a bit faster!
ReplyDelete